Transfer Guides - Hawkeye Community College

The Department of Applied Engineering & Technical Management at the University of Northern Iowa has a variety of documented pathways between programs at Hawkeye Community College, and its programs at UNI. 

Below, you will find current transfer guides broken down by UNI major.

Additionally, students can transfer an Associate of Arts (A.A.) or Associate of Science (A.S.) degree into any program at UNI.  Click HERE to view a transfer guide for A.A. or A.S. students.

Automation Engineering Technology

Construction Management

Electrical Engineering Technology

Graphic Technology

Manufacturing Engineering Technology

Technology Management (can be completed online, or on-campus)

Please note: The attachment for the listed A.A.S. degrees below is the official UNI Online & Distance Education flyer for the online version of Technology Management.  The number of credits and example course sequence will differ for each student.  For more specific information, or to get an official UNI credit audit completed, please contact