Transfer Guides - Hawkeye Community College
The Department of Applied Engineering & Technical Management at the University of Northern Iowa has a variety of documented pathways between programs at Hawkeye Community College, and its programs at UNI.
Below, you will find current transfer guides broken down by UNI major.
Additionally, students can transfer an Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree into any program at UNI. Click HERE to view a transfer guide for A.A. students.
Automation Engineering Technology
Electrical Engineering Technology
Manufacturing Engineering Technology
Technology Management (can be completed online, or on-campus)
- Administrative Office Management A.A.S.
- Auto Collision Technologies A.A.S.
- Automotive Technology A.A.S.
- Civil & Construction Engineering Technology A.A.S.
- CNC Machining & Tool-making Technology A.A.S.
- Cybersecurity A.A.S.
- Diesel Technology A.A.S.
- Digital Mass Media A.A.A.
- Electronics Engineering Technology A.A.S.
- Graphic Design A.A.A.
- Hospitality Management A.A.S.
- Human Resource Management A.A.S.
- Industrial Automation Technology A.A.S.
- Information Systems Management A.A.S.
- Network Administration & Engineering A.A.S.
- Photography A.A.A.
- Sustainable Construction & Design A.A.S.
- Web Programming & Development A.A.S.