To reserve a space for rehearsing or filming at Strayer-Wood Theatre, students should fill out the reservation form before noon on Thursday the week before they would like the space reserved.
Space Reservation – Strayer Wood Theatre
What you need to know...
- Rooms will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis Monday through Sunday.
- Nobody is allowed in the building after midnight.
- A form will need to be submitted for each day a room is desired.
- Please limit your reserved times to two hours per week for each department class for which you are registered.
- You are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the space at the end of your reservation period. Sanitizing wipes are available in the APR and scene shop.
Checking Out Ring Lights
The department has purchased three ring lights with phone mounts and remote shutters that can also be checked out through the form. If you are planning to use ring light, you need to check out a key from Katy Mac before 5 p.m. on the day that you will be using it (before 5 p.m. Friday if you are rehearsing over the weekend). Ring lights are stored in the prop cabinet in the north lobby and should be returned there after use.