CHAS Faculty Senate is comprised of one voting member from each academic department, one non-voting member from the science education faculty and the Dean of the College as an ex-officio non-voting member. The College Senate:
- Acts as the College Curriculum Committee.
- Functions in an advisory capacity to the Dean of the College.
- Arranges for annual elections of CHAS representatives on all relevant university committees.
- Facilitates communication between the faculty and the representatives to the University Faculty Senate.
- Creates ad hoc committees.
The College Senate is scheduled to meet on the second and fourth Monday of each month during the fall and spring semesters, 3:30–5 p.m.
|Applied Engineering and Technical Management||Scott Geise|
|Biology||David McClenahan (Chair)|
|Chemistry & Biochemistry||Kirk Manfredi|
|Communication & Media||Tom Hall|
|Communication Sciences & Disorders||Laura Pitts|
|Computer Science||Sarah Diesburg (Vice Chair)|
|Earth & Environmental Science||Alexa Sedlacek|
|Languages & Literatures||Erika Bass|
|Philosophy & World Religions||Ed Boedeker|