CHAS Faculty Senate is comprised of one voting member from each academic department, one non-voting member from the science education faculty and the Dean of the College as an ex-officio non-voting member. The College Senate:
- Acts as the College Curriculum Committee.
- Functions in an advisory capacity to the Dean of the College.
- Arranges for annual elections of CHAS representatives on all relevant university committees.
- Facilitates communication between the faculty and the representatives to the University Faculty Senate.
- Creates ad hoc committees.
The College Senate is scheduled to meet on the second and fourth Monday of each month during the fall and spring semesters, 3:30–5 p.m.
|Applied Engineering and Technical Management
|David McClenahan (Chair)
|Chemistry & Biochemistry
|Communication & Media
|Communication Sciences & Disorders
|Sarah Diesburg (Vice Chair)
|Earth & Environmental Science
|Languages & Literatures
|Philosophy & World Religions