English as a Second Language (ESL) Endorsement
Those whose field of interest will involve working with Emerging Bilingual students may be interested in the ESL endorsement. (18 credits)
Many undergraduate Languages & Literatures Teaching majors supplement their work in English, Spanish or TESOL by acquiring endorsements or minors. These additional certifications offer our majors greater marketability when looking for teaching jobs and increase the range of fields in which people can work within the K-12 system. To acquire a second endorsement, one must also have a first endorsement earned with a teaching major. Contact an advisor for more information.
Endorsements can be added by Teaching majors in any field.
- Chinese Studies Certificate
- French Language Studies Certificate
- Hispanic Cultures Certificate
- International Business, Language, and Culture Certificate
- International Commerce Certificate
- Linguistic Studies Certificate
- Literary Publishing Certificate
- Post-Colonial and Multicultural Literary Studies Certificate
- Spanish Language Studies Certificate
- TESOL Certificate
- Contact Us