Spanish (5-12) Endorsement
A Spanish endorsement can be added to an existing major by taking 24 credits in Spanish in addition to a language methods course (note: some L&L Teaching major language methods courses might double count: speak with your advisor).
Many undergraduate Languages & Literatures Teaching majors supplement their work in English, Spanish or TESOL by acquiring endorsements or minors. These additional certifications offer our majors greater marketability when looking for teaching jobs and increase the range of fields in which people can work within the K-12 system. To acquire a second endorsement, one must also have a first endorsement earned with a teaching major. Contact an advisor for more information.
Endorsements can be added by Teaching majors in any field.
- Chinese Studies Certificate
- French Language Studies Certificate
- Hispanic Cultures Certificate
- International Business, Language, and Culture Certificate
- International Commerce Certificate
- Linguistic Studies Certificate
- Literary Publishing Certificate
- Post-Colonial and Multicultural Literary Studies Certificate
- Spanish Language Studies Certificate
- TESOL Certificate
- Contact Us