Spanish Language Studies Certificate
The Certificate in Spanish Language Studies emphasizes Spanish speaking and composition. It is recommended for students interested in studying abroad in Spanish-speaking countries, and it pairs well with majors that involve Spanish and Latin American content (such as History) or connections (such as Business).
To find out more, see the UNI catalog listing for the Certificate in Spanish Language Studies or contact your advisor.
- Chinese Studies Certificate
- French Language Studies Certificate
- Hispanic Cultures Certificate
- International Business, Language, and Culture Certificate
- International Commerce Certificate
- Linguistic Studies Certificate
- Literary Publishing Certificate
- Post-Colonial and Multicultural Literary Studies Certificate
- Spanish Language Studies Certificate
- TESOL Certificate
- Contact Us