Digital Advertising Bundle
This bundle, hosted in the Department of Marketing and Entrepreneurship, will give you the relevant digital skills demanded in advertising, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Learn new advertising strategies and tactics that are grounded in digital technology platforms
- Understand the primacy of the digital experience in creating relationships between brands and their customers
- Understand how to deliver more value and relevance to customers through advanced analytics and audience segmentation strategies
- Experience hands-on, real-world project work
- Gain experience with popular industry platforms (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc)
- Gain professional certifications
Want more information? Contact Professor Matthew Wilson, UNI Department of Marketing, at Matthew.Wilson@uni.edu
The Digital Advertising bundle pairs well with...
Video, Visualization, Imaging, Music
Savvy content creators – designers, music producers, videographers and photographers – will gain a marketable edge by adding the Advertising bundle to their IDS major.
Computation, Web Development
Advertising technology development is a booming market. Coders interested in understanding the relationship between code and business will benefit from adding the Advertising bundle to their IDS major.
Knowing how to write smart copy through the Writing bundle is a great complement to a Digital Advertising bundle. Being able to write smart, convincing advertising copy will make you a well-rounded, highly-marketable professional.
Build marketable skills.
Graduates are well-positioned for entry-level positions in digital and social media agencies and internal marketing teams focusing on digital advertising, content marketing, and social media marketing.
In specific, our students find careers as:
- Account Executive
- Advertising Copywriter
- Audience Engagement Manager
- Brand Manager
- Content Creator
- SEO Specialist
- Content Marketer
- Social Media Planning and Strategy
- Digital Storyteller
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Campaign Development
- Web Video Producer
Associated Student Organizations
The UNI chapter of the American Advertising Federation is an organization for students who are passionate about the future of the advertising industry. The group invites marketers, designers, writers, researchers, creatives, analysts,thinkers, producers, coders, strategists, and anyone thinking about a professional career in advertising, communications, media, or design.
Geared towards student collaboration, creativity, experimentation, and job preparation, this organization helps creative and tech-savvy students meet each other across disciplines and learn about the professional expectations of digital industry jobs. The Digital Collective supports speakers, industry hops, and general networking.